An Upper St. Clair resident’s appeal that her right to notification of zoning changes regarding the plans for a mixed-use development at 1800 Washington Road was not violated by the township, an Allegheny County Judge has ruled. And that ruling has already been appealed.
- Books stolen from @MtLebLibrary: http://t.co/LbEQBanAqU
- .@GalleriaPgh's #SidewalkSale kicks off tomorrow and runs through Sept. 7.
- In #MtLebanon, a gas line was struck in the 300 block of Jefferson Drive. Repairs are underway. If you smell gas, evacuate and call 911.
- Local Ukrainian-Americans to celebrate 23rd Independence Day: http://t.co/bJkMC569Um
- Sports editor Eleanor Bailey previews Quad-A football, and ranks the schools in the order that she thinks they will finish. What do you think of her list?
- Online exclusive! Check out a video of the dance ensemble practicing.
- This week's issue of The Almanac features a #backtoschool section, as well as the new issue of #SouthHillsLiving. Read all about Upper St. Clair's Brad Wilson and his teaching mantra, take some beautiful fall foliage drives, and get a glimpse of gridiron glory days past. Read more here: http://washingtonobserverreporter.pa.usmst07.newsmemory.com/default.php?pSetup=washingtonobserverreporter_southhillsliving
- Here's the latest on the Mt. Blaine Drive gate in #PetersTownship.